Las Vegas Investment Properties
Investing in Las Vegas Real Estate
If you aren’t familiar with the Las Vegas Real Estate market conditions, locating a real estate agent that specializes with investment properties is highly recommended before you make your purchase to help you clearly define some attainable objectives and expectations.
Investment Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Is this a multi-purpose investment?
- Will I be utilizing the investment property for personal use, exclusively renting the property, or a combination of both?
- What rate of return is expected on the investment?
- Over what period of time will my return be realized?
- Is this a realistic expectation given the current market conditions?
- Can I truly afford this investment?
These are a few sample questions that should be answered with the help of a trusted financial adviser, as well as your Las Vegas real estate agent and tax professional.
Our real estate agents with Shelter Realty will assist you and your financial planners by providing you with the tools you need to make the best choices between the thousands of investment opportunities and scenarios available in the Las Vegas real estate market.
Why Invest In Las Vegas?
- Low property taxes.
- Unique job opportunities attracting relocation.
- Professional sports teams attracting relocation.
- Close to 50% of households choose to rent.
- Newer homes with less repairs.
- Top dollar rents after minimal days on the market due to lack of inventory.
- Life Time Health Club Debuts New Luxury Apartment Complex Next to Their Henderson Gym
- Red Rock Resorts Announces New Hotel-Casino Projects in Las Vegas, in Addition to Closures
- As Mortgage Rates Continue to Increase, Home Prices in Las Vegas Start to Drop
- New North Las Vegas Apartment Complex Celebrates Official Groundbreaking
- Total Budget for Upcoming Las Vegas Convention Center Renovation Set at $620 Million