Las Vegas Master Planned Communities; Coronado Ranch
Located off Rainbow Boulevard and the I215 Beltway, Coronado Ranch offers a number of neighborhoods of single family homes and townhomes with views of the Spring Mountains during the day and the Las Vegas Strip at night. Home prices in this delightful master planned community currently range from $101,000 to $399,000. The builders who contributed style and design to the community are Carinao Homes, American West, Astoria and Pacific Southwest Development.
- The Resort is a rental community of flats and townhomes with a 24/7 guard gated entrance. Amenities include pool, spa, fitness center and concierge services. Six floor plans offer units from 788 to 1,310 sq.ft. with rentals from $850 to $1,395 per month. Apartment amenities include a fireplace, ceiling fans, 9 ft. ceilings, private balcony or patio and more.
- Paseo Homes range from 1,347 to 1,718 sq. ft. priced from $169,990 to $186,990. This community offers an active, outdoor lifestyle geared to young families and singles. Amenities include a front yard paseo, which is a place to gather and socialize with neighbors, several parks, three pools and four playgrounds with tot lots for the little ones.
- Heritage Homes, built in 2007/8, range from 1,165 to 1,853 sq. ft. Floor plans include five single and two story homes with two to three bedrooms and a two car garage. Some homes feature island kitchens, game rooms or a study.
- Pinnacle Peaks is a gated community built in 2004 with ten single and two story floor plans. Homes were built with three car garages and up to six bedrooms and range in size from 1,800 to 5,400 square feet. Some homes offer a basement and large lots ranging in size from 9,000 square feet to approximately 1/4 acre.
- Woodbridge homes range in size from approximately 3,435 to 4,770 square feet with four to six bedrooms and three car garages. Built in 2007/8, homes offer two to three stories. Some homes offer a library, elevator, dry bar, game room, fireplace, study, dual master suite and more.
Spanish Trails Real Estate
Spanish Trails is a luxury community located in the southwest section of Las Vegas close to Tropicana and Rainbow not far from the Strip. Developed in the 1980’s, Spanish Trails covers 640 acres with 1,252 homes in eleven different neighborhoods.
This master planned community was one of the first actual private guard gated golf communities in the Las Vegas Valley. Visitors to this gorgeous enclave must pass through one of two elegant guard gates boasting waterfalls and palm trees.
Among the many amenities offered in Spanish Trails is a private 27 hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. which is a visual delight for players with numerous lakes, streams and waterfalls as well as views of the mountains. Spanish Trails also offers a tennis center, two pools and spas and a fitness center.
Residences on the golf course include town homes from $300,000, semi-custom homes from $500,000 and custom estate homes beginning at $1,000,000.