Las Vegas Eviction Services
Evictions can be a very stressful and confusing process for landlords, but we are here to help you. With over 15 years experience in the property management industry, we can take the stress out of the eviction process for you. We offer eviction services at competitive prices to help you from start to finish in the Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson jurisdictions. We thoroughly understand the eviction process and will complete the process for you, while keeping you informed along the way. We want you to feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Give us a call at 702.279.6470 to speak with one of our eviction specialists today to get started.
- Notice Posting: $55
- Eviction Filing: $170
- Court Appearance: $150
- Additional court appearances for the same case: $100 each additional appearance
- Inspection: $75
- Constable Lockout: $85 + constable fee & mileage
- Lockout Services: $150
- Additional Services: Varies
- All notice postings include:
- Proper service of the notice.
- Mailing the notice to the property by Certificate of Mailing.
- Retaining a copy of the notice for record.
Types of Notices
- 7-Day Pay-or-Quit
- This notice is used for non-payment of rent from a tenant. It instructs the tenant to either pay rent or move-out. It can be posted the day after rent was due and not received. But, if there is a grace period, we must wait until after the grace period ends to serve. All eviction notices must be served by a sheriff, constable, or licensed process server! Therefore, the landlord and/or Property Manager may no longer serve these notices.
- 3-Day Nuisance
- This notice is used for instructing tenants to correct an issue such as: nuisance, waste, improper assignment or sublet, unlawful business, or illegal drug use. If the issue is not corrected, we must follow up with a 5-Day Notice to Quit for Unlawful Detainer.
- 30-Day No Cause
- This notice is used to instruct a tenant to move-out in 30 days. This can only be served at the end of a lease agreement or if there is no lease. If the tenant does not move-out after 30-days, we must follow up with a 5-Day Notice to Quit for Unlawful Detainer.
- 5-Day Tenancy-at-Will
- This notice is used to instruct a tenant to move-out within 5 days. This is only used if the homeowner has given permission to someone to stay at the home for an indefinitely amount of time with no periodic rent paid or reserved.
- 5-Day Lease Violation
- This notice is used for instructing tenants to correct a lease violation or move-out. If the issue is not corrected, we must follow up with a 5-Day Notice to Quit for Unlawful Detainer.
- 5-Day Notice to Quit for Unlawful Detainer
- This notice is used to follow up the 3-Day Nuisance, 30-Day No Cause, 5-Day Tenancy-at-Will, and 5-Day Lease Violation notices.
- Eviction filing includes:
- Filing a Complaint for Summary Eviction and all corresponding documentation with the courts
- What to Expect
- An eviction can be filed after a 7-Day Pay-or-Quit notice has expired and rent has still not been received. If the tenant has not filed an answer to the 7-Day Pay-or-Quit with the courts, the judge will review all corresponding paperwork and either approve or deny the summary eviction. If the tenant has filed an answer to the 7-Day Pay-or-Quit notice with the courts, a court appearance is likely. After the eviction is approved, the next step is the Constable Lockout Instructions.
- Court appearances are often necessary if the tenant files an answer with the courts. We will go to court for you. If the tenant suggests that the home is uninhabitable, the judge often requests an inspection of the property be performed and to report back to court at a later date.
- Setting up an appointment with the tenant
- Viewing the property thoroughly
- Taking pictures and/or video evidence
Constable Lockout Instructions
- Dropping off the instruction and check to the constable’s office
- What to Expect:
- The business day after the constable instructions are dropped off, the constable with post a 24-Hour notice. Once that 24-Hours is over, the next step is the lockout.
- Lockout services include:
- Arranging a locksmith vendor to meet the constable at the property
- Re-keying all entry doors
Additional Services Offered
- Storage of tenant’s belongings for 30 days
- Any rehab that is needed to get the property back in rent-ready condition
- Carpet cleaning
- Landscape clean-up
- Other make-ready items
- Listing the property on the MLS for rent or sale
- Full property management and real estate services
If your property is located in the Las Vegas valley and are in need of our Las Vegas eviction services, feel free to give us a call at 702.279.6470.