Write for Us
In addition to our own writers, in select cases, unaffiliated authors will be given the opportunity to contribute to the news and blogging section of ShelterRealty.com, provided that the material is of stellar quality and consumer interest.
This opportunity will allow us to provide a well rounded group of real estate experts who can educate others and provide various perspectives when it comes to issues effecting real estate sellers, buyers, investors, general consumers and other related industry participants.
Guidelines for Authors:
- Common Interest: Topics must be related to the Real Estate and/or Property Management industry, for the most part, in the United States, or otherwise be of interest to those in the market for homes for sale, condos, rentals, etc.
- Expert Reliability: Authors should be an expert in their field and should have a background that supports providing information, tips, advice or opinions which can be used by consumers and other market participants to a) Better run their business. b) Choose more beneficial tools and/or software. c) Educate consumers on decision making or provide best practices in securing financing, homes, rentals, etc.
- Writer Authenticity: Articles must not be self promotion. This is of upmost importance. Authors have the opportunity to showcase their business, contact details and expertise in their author bio only. Stories should not plug, promote, or reference their own products or services and should remain free of conflicts of interest.
- Writer Exclusivity: Articles must be unique and not distributed on any other web site. If the author wishes to contribute the article elsewhere it must be done so no sooner than a week after it has appeared here and should reference its original location via hypertext link.
- Writer Consistency: Authors must contribute at least two (2) articles per month. This will create an opportunity to build a following and relationship with our readers. It also supports are effort to steer clear of fly-by-night writers and/or disingenuous marketers.
- Mutual Respect: Any content which is copyright protected or otherwise not owned or created by the submitting author cannot be used. Images must be owned or provided by you and/or approved sources. In most cases with images, Shelter Realty editors will select an appropriate image for the article unless there is a specific need for particular graphs, charts, or other visuals, in which case those should be properly credited and sourced.
- Site Disclosures: As is with all users of this Internet web site, authors must read, abide by and accept all privacy policies and terms of services (site policies in our disclosures section) related to the operation, ownership and use of this website. In addition to common disclosures, there is a specific section titled “Blog Contributors.”
Shelter Realty® will not tolerate spam of any kind. Any author seeking placement for an article, story, or piece of content which is designed and/or created to promote a specific business, to build hypertext links, or intended to manipulate search engines, will not be accepted. Authors should be industry experts and market participants seeking to share their knowledge in a genuine manner to build their reputation and find new customers.
If you are interested in contributing genuine content to this site you can email us at email@example.com.