Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Serving Henderson, Nevada, Las Vegas, and surrounding communities.
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
710 Coronado Center Drive, Suite 210
Henderson, NV 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
- Firm Selected to Sell Five Downtown Las Vegas Properties Owned by Late Tony Hsieh’s EstateLAS VEGAS, NV – A real estate brokerage firm, Logic Commercial Real Estate, has been selected to sell five downtown Las Vegas properties that are owned by the estate of late Zappos CEO Tony […]
- Nevada Lawmakers Propose New Limit to Purchasing Power of Corporate Housing InvestorsLAS VEGAS, NV – Nevada lawmakers are working on new legislation that, if passed, would track and ultimately limit the purchasing power of corporate investors within the state’s strained housing […]
- Nevada State Lawmakers Considering Legislation That Would Cap Rental IncreasesLAS VEGAS, NV – Members of the Nevada state legislature are currently mulling over legislation that, if passed, would institute a ceiling on the amount that landlords could increase the rent of their […]
- Construction of “Dream Las Vegas” Hotel-Casino Halts as Funding Temporarily Dries UpLAS VEGAS, NV – Construction of the greatly anticipated Dream Las Vegas hotel-casino project has been “fully stopped” after developer Bill Shopoff revealed this week that his funding has temporarily […]
- “Roots Homes” Helps Las Vegas Residents Achieve Dream of Home OwnershipIn Area Living, Investing, RentalsLAS VEGAS, NV – Roots Homes is a Las Vegas-based startup that is helping residents of the city to achieve the dream of buying a home via a process known as “fractional homeownership,” Fractional […]
- California Companies Flock to Las Vegas Due to “Business Friendly” Tax StructureLAS VEGAS, NV – Due to a desire to escape the overwhelmingly high taxes in their home state, reports indicate that scores of California companies have been flocking to Las Vegas in recent months due […]