Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
2850 West Horizon Ridge Pkwy #141
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
Allyson Ashihara, Field Agent
- Project Revived: Chilean Real Estate Mogul Set to Develop Resort on Las Vegas StripLAS VEGAS, NV – Claudio Fischer, a former commercial airline pilot turned real estate millionaire, is currently attempting to bring his goal of opening a resort on the famed Las Vegas Strip into […]
- Abandoned 1.1 Acre Las Vegas White Sands Motel Site Hits Auction for Discounted $1.5 millionLAS VEGAS, NV – The long-abandoned Las Vegas White Sands Motel site – with the pool empty, existing building boarded-up and encircled with barbed wire fencing, now home to a stray cat colony – has […]
- Developer of Otonomus Las Vegas Apartment Complex Receive $85 Million Construction LoanLAS VEGAS, NV – Growth Holdings, a Las Vegas-based holding company, has received a construction loan in the amount of $85 million towards the development of Otonomus Las Vegas, an apartment […]
- Mirage to Become First Las Vegas Strip Casino Operated by Native American TribeLAS VEGAS, NV – The Mirage Las Vegas is slated to transfer operations next month from MGM Resorts International to Hard Rock, the gaming arm of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, marking the first […]
- Developer Seeks to Build Rental Properties in Historic Westside Las Vegas; Local Officials Say, “Sorely Needed”LAS VEGAS, NV – A local developer, who already has a new rental property in the works in downtown Las Vegas, is now eyeing constructing additional properties in a traditionally underserved […]
- Multiple Las Vegas Strip Structures Set for Demolition and ImplosionLAS VEGAS, NV – Whenever Las Vegas does anything, the city does it big. And that includes when one of its iconic structures has outlives its usefulness and a very real need exists to cast it aside to […]