Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
2850 West Horizon Ridge Pkwy #141
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
Allyson Ashihara, Field Agent
- Formula 1 Invests $240 Million in 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix Location; 39-Acre Site off Las Vegas StripLAS VEGAS, NV – Formula 1, the highest class of international racing for open-wheel single-seater formula racing cars sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), […]
- VICI Properties Acquires Las Vegas’ MGM Growth Properties for $17.2 Billion; Now Owns Ten Resorts On StripLAS VEGAS, NV – Easily ranking as one of the largest real estate sales the Las Vegas Strip has ever seen, VICI Properties Inc. announced this week that they have completed their […]
- Travelodge Motel on Strip, Including Adjacent Commercial Building, Hits Market for Whopping $52 MillionLAS VEGAS, NV – While there haven’t been many ‘motels’ on the Las Vegas Strip in recent years amid the massive hotels and casino resorts that the roadway has become well-known for, one of […]
- Developer Announces Plans to Construct $3 Billion Entertainment Venue Near Las Vegas StripLAS VEGAS, NV – A new $3 billion entertainment venue has been announced by developer Oak View Group that will be constructed south of the famed Las Vegas Strip that will feature a plethora of […]
- Nearly One-Third of All Southern Nevada Home Sales Paid for in Cash, March Report ShowsLAS VEGAS, NV – A growing number of homebuyers in the Southern Nevada region are paying for their purchases in cold, hard cash as opposed to taking out mortgages, a recent report says, which could be […]
- Investor Currently Renovating, Flipping Multiple Rundown Rental Properties in Downtown Las VegasLAS VEGAS, NV – An investment group is currently in the process of sinking some impressive capital into Las Vegas, with 13 rundown rental properties located in the city’s downtown area […]