Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
2850 West Horizon Ridge Pkwy #141
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
Allyson Ashihara, Field Agent
- Development of “One of a Kind” Majestic Las Vegas Hotel Slated to Begin in 2022; Prices of Suites Will Start at $10 MillionLAS VEGAS, NV – After numerous delays, the construction of the Majestic Las Vegas – a new hotel located just off the Las Vegas Strip – is slated to have its groundbreaking in early […]
- Martha Stewart to Open Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas Hotel and CasinoLAS VEGAS, NV – Businesswoman, writer, and famed television personality Martha Stewart has announced that she will be opening a restaurant at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, which is planning […]
- Developer to Build $500 Million Mixed-Use Campus in Southwest Las Vegas ValleyLAS VEGAS, NV – The Southwest Las Vegas Valley will be seeing a new $500 million mixed-use campus being constructed in the near future, situated upon an area that was previously home to an […]
- Las Vegas On-Course to Become House-Flipping Capital of the Country, Reports SayLAS VEGAS, NV – The housing market in Las Vegas has been setting records for months, thanks in part to cheap money in the form of low-interest mortgages and a serious increase in buyers from […]
- Investment Management Company, Blackstone Group, Looking to Sell Las Vegas Cosmopolitan for at Least $5 BillionLAS VEGAS, NV – The Blackstone Group, an investment management company based in New York City, is reportedly going to be putting the Cosmopolitan resort of Las Vegas up for sale, and their […]
- Atlanta Real Estate Firm Purchases Two Las Vegas Valley Apartment Complexes for $163.25 MillionLAS VEGAS, NV – A real estate firm from Atlanta, Georgia has gotten into the highly competitive Southern Nevada rental marketplace with the recent announcement they have purchased two […]