Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
2850 West Horizon Ridge Pkwy #141
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
Allyson Ashihara, Field Agent
- Red Rock Resorts Announces New Hotel-Casino Projects in Las Vegas, in Addition to ClosuresLAS VEGAS, NV – Plans submitted by Station Casinos – whose parent company is Red Rock Resorts – to construct a new hotel-casino project were recently approved by the North Las Vegas Planning […]
- Las Vegas Raiders Purchase Property Across Street from Allegiant Stadium for Over $16 MillionLAS VEGAS, NV – Although the reasoning and purpose for doing so as of press time is still unclear, the Las Vegas Raiders ownership have purchased a vacant property located directly across the street […]
- Allegiant Stadium Due to Get New Neighboring Hotel on Las Vegas BoulevardLAS VEGAS, NV – The home of the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders, Allegiant Stadium, is due to receive a new neighbor on Las Vegas Boulevard in the form of a new hotel in order to give the […]
- Blackstone’s Sale of Las Vegas Cosmopolitan is Company’s “Most Profitable” Sale EverLAS VEGAS, NV – Blackstone Inc., a private equity firm based in New York City, confirmed in an earnings report released last Thursday that their sale of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for $5.65 […]
- Amid Slowing Housing Market Nationwide, New Las Vegas Luxury Homes Sales Continue to SoarLAS VEGAS, NV – While the national housing market has showed distinct signs of slowing down after mid-pandemic buying frenzies fueled by low mortgage rates dominated the industry, the high sales rate […]
- $550 Million “Dream Las Vegas” Luxury Hotel and Casino Breaks Ground for 2024 OpeningLAS VEGAS, NV – Ground was officially broken last Friday on Dream Las Vegas, a swanky new $550 million luxury hotel and casino complex situated upon the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip that is […]