Property Management Company In Henderson, Nevada
Residential Rental Leasing & Tenant Screening Services
Serving Henderson, Nevada, Las Vegas, and surrounding communities.
Shelter Realty, Inc. is a Henderson based Property Management Brokerage, located near Anthem and Seven Hills, that specializes in managing residential single family and multi-family residences, condos and townhouses in the Las Vegas area..
We currently have over 600 Clark County / Southern Nevada residential properties under management, and have spent years building a full-time staff of experienced property managers, leasing agents and marketing specialists.
Shelter Realty’s Broker / Owner, Tony Sena, has a law enforcement background as a former Henderson Police Officer, which helps give us a unique perspective of the Green Valley, Anthem, Seven Hills and other Henderson neighborhoods.
Our Henderson Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Comp
- Property Management Fees
- Tenant Screening Process
- Marketing Rental Properties
- Tenant Eviction Process
In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of the Henderson neighborhoods, politics, development projects and investment opportunities, we’ve been building an expansive and powerful online presence since 2001, which helps give our landlords a competitive advantage in advertising their rental properties to potential tenants on the Internet.
Shelter Realty ® Inc.
710 Coronado Center Drive, Suite 210
Henderson, NV 89052
Phone: (702) 376-7379
Tony Sena, Broker / Owner
Broker / Owner
Sandra Kuzik, Broker-Salesperson
Rachelle Fryer, Maintenance Coordinator, Property Manager
Rachelle “Shelly” Fryer|
Audri Schultz, Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator
| Audri Schultz|
Ellen Gilbert, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Sachi Reeske, Property Manager
Brittany Eicks, Broker-Salesperson, Property Manager
Gracie Smyth, Field Agent
- Prominent Las Vegas Shopping Center Decatur 215 Sells for Over $36 MillionLAS VEGAS, NV – The sale of Decatur 215, a 126,678-square-foot shopping center in Las Vegas, was announced by owner Brixton Capital on October 30, who sold the property in a 1031 exchange to a […]
- After Years of Delays, Fontainebleau Hotel Finally Set to Open on Vegas Strip Dec. 13LAS VEGAS, NV – After an extended series of delays, the $3.7 billion Fontainebleau Las Vegas is finally set to open at the north end of the Las Vegas Strip on December 13, bringing to close a […]
- Realtors Show Concern Over Wall Street Buying Las Vegas Homes En Masse for RentalsLAS VEGAS, NV – Realtors in Las Vegas are beginning to show serious concern over a growing trend that eerily reflects market conditions prior to the mid-2000s recession; back then, it was Wall Street […]
- California Firm to Invest Nearly $950 Million in Las Vegas Real Estate AssetsLAS VEGAS, NV – California-based Realty Income Corp. announced on Friday that it has signed an agreement to invest approximately $950 million into acquiring equity interests from New York-based […]
- Athletics Hire Allegiant Stadium Joint Construction Firms to Build Las Vegas Baseball BallparkLAS VEGAS, NV – The Athletics’ ownership has hired the pair of industry-leading construction firms responsible for building Allegiant Stadium to build the Major League Baseball (MLB) team’s […]
- Development of “UnCommons” Mixed-Use Facility Expands, Now Includes Event PavilionLAS VEGAS, NV – UnCommons – a 40-acre mixed-used facility currently under development in southwestern Las Vegas – recently announced an expansion of the experimental project with the addition of The […]