Las Vegas Property Management FAQ’s
- Management Fee – 8% of Gross Monthly Rent (minimum $80)
- Admin Setup Fee – Waived
- Tenant Placement Fee – $200
- Referral Fee – $300 paid to referring agent
- $250 Reserve Fund (used for repairs)
However, each month we will provide you with a detailed report showcasing all income and expenses for your property.
All invoices and receipts for any repaired items as well as any correspondence on your property will be included in each report.
These reports will be sent to you no later then the 15th of each month.
Owner proceeds will be disbursed by the 10th of each month by direct deposit.
A 1099 tax form will be provided at years end for all tax and accounting purposes.
Your accounting statement will be ready by the 15th of every month by email, as well as uploaded to your secured account on our website.
Basically, he knows how to read people’s body language and listen to their speech patterns in order to get a good feel for their true intentions. He’s also extremely fair and objective, which comes from years of learning how to make important split second decisions.
Obviously, the background checks, credit history, income, employment, references …. and all of the other necessary procedures for ensuring the safety of your property are handled as well.
- Length Of Employment
- Income Verification
- Rent-to-Income Ratio
- Debt-to-Income Ratio (With New Rent)
- Credit (F.I.C.O)
- Length Of Residence History (5yr Avg.)
- Rental Payment History
If the applicant is approved, the lease is sent by the lease coordinator for the landlord’s review and approval of the terms, as well as to verify inventory accuracy.
- Poor referral from previous landlord or rental company
- A pattern of derogatory credit payment history
- Low debt-to-income / rent ratio
- Low or no bank reserves
This is in addition to the phone calls and emails our office receives every day from families looking for rental houses or condos in the Henderson and Las Vegas areas.
Between our online listing syndication services, single property web sites and search engine marketing, our rental properties tend to move fairly quickly, which is why we generally only have less than a dozen rentals featured on our site at any given moment.
We actually check our Las Vegas rental properties every 4 months to ensure that there are no unauthorized guests or pets, that the air filters are changed regularly and that the property is in good general condition.
A written visual report is taken and uploaded to the landlord’s account or sent via email.
Inspecting a rental home is one of the more uncomfortable and stressful tasks that most landlords dread. Our managers are extremely familiar with tenant / landlord laws, we work hard to earn the trust and respect of our tenants and we’re happy to take this burden off of your back.
- When the rent became delinquent
- How much money the tenant must pay
- That the tenant must pay the rent or leave within 5 days
- That the tenant may oppose the notice by filing an Answer/Affidavit
- Which court the tenant may file their Answer/Affidavit
If the landlord wishes to use the formal eviction process, the notice will not state that the tenant may oppose the notice by filing an Answer/Affidavit in which case the landlord would be required to file and serve a summons and complaint.
A tenant may not be summarily evicted in a nonpayment of rent action for court costs, collection fees, attorney’s fees or other costs.
1. The failure of the Landlord to supply heat, air-conditioning, running water, hot water, electricity, gas, or another essential service.
2. The failure of the Landlord to maintain the unit in a habitable condition.
A 5-Day Pay or Quit will be posted, and the eviction process started if rents are not received in a timely manner.
In the case of eviction, costs will be deducted from the security deposit which usually is less than $350.
Property Management Info Request
We are a full-service residential property management company.