Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
Contact Shelter Realty
info(at)ShelterRealty.comFill out my online form.
Contact Shelter RealtyFill out my online form.
Property Management Articles
- Landlord Wants to Sell Las Vegas Investment Property, So What Happens With the Tenant?
- Nevada Landlord Requirements Upon Termination of Tenancy
- The Difference Between IRS Forms 1099 and 1042-S
- Eviction: A Property Manager’s Four Letter Word
- Shelter Realty Welcomes Atsuko Winston to the Team
- Before You Sign a Las Vegas Lease, You’ll Probably Be Screened. Here’s What to Expect
Short Sales Articles
- Does Nevada SB321 Allow Short Sales That Are Not Arm’s Length Transactions?
- Paul Rowe of Shelter Realty Completes CDPE Short Sale Designation Course
- Las Vegas Short Sales: Bank of America Issues Changes to Short Sale Programs
- Las Vegas Short Sales: On the Fence Whether to Short Sale Your Home? Bank of America Offering $5,000 - $30,000 to Homeowners for a Limited Time!
- Tax Exemption for Las Vegas Short Sales Set to Expire at the End of 2012